RIP Ryan Dunn

ok when you area talking about the accident i agree 100% but as far as his role on the show goes... please show me where he was being a douchebag to anyone!!! allhis antics on jackass where based on pranking himself pretty much.

and darwin award for sure... another 100% agreement there.

As far as the actual show goes, the only thing I can think of is when they do any of there antics in public. But then again, a show is a show, it all depends on how you act outside the set :thumb:

As far as the actual show goes, the only thing I can think of is when they do any of there antics in public. But then again, a show is a show, it all depends on how you act outside the set :thumb:

yea but thats not the argument here. and sure some of the guys like pontius act like douchebags on the show. like the devil thing and party boy. Dunn on the other hand, i really dont recall him doing any pranks that dont involve a jackass or himself, show me one and i will concede the argument. He was one of the funniest characters on that show IMO tho

if you want to talk about how he acted outside the show, i will agree based on what i heard in that conversation and his latest wreck.

Well, you have to recognize this, the soldier that got in the car with him did so in his own free will. He knew Dunn was drunk and he did it anyways. So I consider it his fault as much as Dunn's that he died.