RIP Ryan Dunn

SRAD97750

Staff member
RIP brother. Sadness.

ryandunn.jpg

-BIG DAN

Ya gotta figure...young guy with fame, fortune, and everything that you desire at your fingertips. He joins a long list of others that died by his own hand and the excesses that the life he led drove him too. That's too bad. He had life by the balls and lost it! While it is bad that he died, It was his fault, so I can't be too sad.

Ya gotta figure...young guy with fame, fortune, and everything that you desire at your fingertips. He joins a long list of others that died by his own hand and the excesses that the life he led drove him too. That's too bad. He had life by the balls and lost it! While it is bad that he died, It was his fault, so I can't be too sad.

I second this, it was very sad, but he was the one doing 110 on the street.

RIP "Random Hero"! I've always been a fan of him. Smart and nice guy, loved his motors, and he was hilarious. :thumb:

It's a shame that he killed a passenger as well. They were both drunk and at fault.
My heart and prayers goes out to the passenger and Ryan.

I feel for his family for sure. Apparently, the passenger was a Navy Seal with three tours under his belt. That's the real sad part of the story. The whole mess is a shame.

Not to make light of the tragedy but, being a jackass is deadly business.:prof:

SOAB listen to this conversation with Glom, Bam and his Mom
So sad

He made his life being a douche bag on TV, he died being a douche bag. There is nothing about this "man" that is anything close to being revered as someone that deserves anything but a hole in the ground. He was popular on TV. If you revel in him for that, FAIL!

He made his life being a douche bag on TV, he died being a douche bag. There is nothing about this "man" that is anything close to being revered as someone that deserves anything but a hole in the ground. He was popular on TV. If you revel in him for that, FAIL!

he was funny, thats what people enjoyed about the guy. douche bag? show me where he acted like a douche bag towards anyone on the show. the only one who sounds like a douchebag is you making that post.... with that being said....

after hearing that conversation the only sympathy i have is for the fallen soldier that was in the car with him. I think Dunn is a pile of shit for killing someone else... if he wants to drive like a fucktard and kill himself thats fine by me but when he hurts others :foul:

he was funny, thats what people enjoyed about the guy. douche bag? show me where he acted like a douche bag towards anyone on the show. the only one who sounds like a douchebag is you making that post.... with that being said....
after hearing that conversation the only sympathy i have is for the fallen soldier that was in the car with him. I think Dunn is a pile of shit for killing someone else... if he wants to drive like a fucktard and kill himself thats fine by me but when he hurts others :foul:
I don't know man, Buck has a point. When he killed a Vet, that's being a douchebag. When he was sending drunk pics of himself to his friends before he jumped in the car, that was a douche move. Everytime he pulled a move for the show Jackass in public, he was being a douche. Just saying!
TO ME: This whole death of him is just natural selection, as Charles Darwin said hundereds of years ago "Only the strong and smart survive". With that being said, I think Ryan Dunn just won the Darwin award :prof:

I don't know man, Buck has a point. When he killed a Vet, that's being a douchebag. When he was sending drunk pics of himself to his friends before he jumped in the car, that was a douche move. Everytime he pulled a move for the show Jackass in public, he was being a douche. Just saying!
TO ME: This whole death of him is just natural selection, as Charles Darwin said hundereds of years ago "Only the strong and smart survive". With that being said, I think Ryan Dunn just won the Darwin award :prof:
ok when you area talking about the accident i agree 100% but as far as his role on the show goes... please show me where he was being a douchebag to anyone!!! allhis antics on jackass where based on pranking himself pretty much.

and darwin award for sure... another 100% agreement there.