Fallen RIP Nathan Woods #54

Well i'm sure you all have heard by now but after i posted it in chat it was suggested i post in this forum. Nathan Woods was an insanly talented rider with 2 WORCs Championships and more individual race wins than any rider in the history or WORCs. He passed after being airlifted from Round 1 practice in Taft, CA earlier today where he was kicked off of his bike on a table top and landed head first. I have watched him race at both WORCs races i've attended and he was definatly one of the best! He was from Paso Robles, CA and is survived by his wife, Amanda, and two sons, Nate and Braxton.

Godspeed Nathan and my prayers go out to your family!

Special K is dedicating his whole season to Nathan and what better way to come out a completely dominated the first WORCS round. The promoter of WORCS gave the Sat and Sun overall victories to Nathan, so he is in the lead for points right off the bat. That is class act right there.:thumb:

God Speed #54.

Special K is dedicating his whole season to Nathan and what better way to come out a completely dominated the first WORCS round. The promoter of WORCS gave the Sat and Sun overall victories to Nathan, so he is in the lead for points right off the bat. That is class act right there.:thumb:

God Speed #54.
I wonder who will do this for Kurt?

I wonder who will do this for Kurt?

Not sure. Now that Kurt was not going to run the National Hare & Hounds next year since he was focused on Rallies and Baja, I would imagine that Kendall will do the Nationals. Not sure on what his contract says, as I am sure KTM will release the team for 2014 soon and what they are reported as racing. Ivan I'm sure will dedicate his ride to Kurt as Kurt groomed Ivan to where he is today.

Not sure. Now that Kurt was not going to run the National Hare & Hounds next year since he was focused on Rallies and Baja, I would imagine that Kendall will do the Nationals. Not sure on what his contract says, as I am sure KTM will release the team for 2014 soon and what they are reported as racing. Ivan I'm sure will dedicate his ride to Kurt as Kurt groomed Ivan to where he is today.

Kendall was supposedly signed just for Baja, but he's an extremely strong H&H rider too. It wouldn't surprise me if KTM puts him up for both the H&H series and Baja. But that kinda depends, Kendall has a past of being a bit of a party goer. I agree, I bet Ivan will be the first to dedicate in some way to Kurt