Riding Pics to not be forgotten.Share yours!

Here is a good picture for Rez! :lol: Dude I had hair!
scan.jpg

You know you want to say it.....:smirk:

I have found some more pics that I need to scan. I had some sweet gear back then...:smirk:

No pic's to share however I had NO style when i fist started riding since my parents paid for it, I wasn't complaining...try and picture this

* a yellow bike (TM125...Elsinore killer)
* An orange Bell Star helmet (they were on sale)
* because the hole was so small I had to go with "kiddie" goggles so they'd fit...they were rde. white and blue
* yellow visor (at least it matched my bike)
* a blue jersey (hand me donw from my bro)
* levis then tan bates leathers (more hand me downs)
* tall "linemens" lace up boots wth the slick sol (old desert racer style...loved them but too ka lot of time tying them)

No pic's to share however I had NO style when i fist started riding since my parents paid for it, I wasn't complaining...try and picture this

* because the hole was so small I had to go with "kiddie" goggles so they'd fit...they were rde. white and blue
* tall "linemens" lace up boots wth the slick sol (old desert racer style...loved them but too ka lot of time tying them)
I need to find my picture my friend's mom took of me on my old 79 YZ250. You just described it perfect.

I improved iwith time...

Silver "open face" helmet (neutral color) with yellow visor and yellow goggles
Yellow Zuki jersey
Same Bates leathers
Black Hi Point boots

I need to find my picture my friend's mom took of me on my old 79 YZ250. You just described it perfect.

I improved iwith time...

Silver "open face" helmet (neutral color) with yellow visor and yellow goggles
Yellow Zuki jersey
Same Bates leathers
Black Hi Point boots

Damn, you guys are old and have been at this for a long time. Maybe we need James to make a Vintage Forum for you fossils :moon: :lol:

Damn, you guys are old and have been at this for a long time. Maybe we need James to make a Vintage Forum for you fossils :moon: :lol:

That's it.....vintage DBA's....where no one under................................shall I say 45...ish can enter.........not even James! :smirk: