Riding Pics to not be forgotten.Share yours!

You two make those bikes look small, I look like a fat guy on mine LOL , I too can not wait for desert season to start again. It's been a mild summer tho so it may get here sooner than later:banana:

13, soon to be 14 and has moved up the a YZ125 and can now hang with the Big Boy Rides!!! Can't wait for Desert season to start again.

Hey, Valk...being a Husky (bike) rider...I posted a thread in the Husky section asking what years to steer away from should I ever start looking to buy another bike. Take a look and if you would throw in some comments. I'd appreciate it.

Rez

Ran across this little shot buried in my e-mail. Man they grow up fast.
DustinDave.jpg

You two make those bikes look small, I look like a fat guy on mine LOL , I too can not wait for desert season to start again. It's been a mild summer tho so it may get here sooner than later:banana:

:clap: too that... this summer has been so good out here in San Diego... ill take low 80's for the mid of the summer ANY TIME.

OK, here is an old school picture of my Mom on her 125. And that body of water in the back ground is Lake Los Angeles out in the AV.
mompic.jpg

And yes Rez those are Pink shoes :smirk:

My awesome wife twisting (or thumbing) on the 450.
Picture119.jpg

Here is another old school shot of my Mom, keeping track of who is who at my Races...errr uuhh I mean when I was out trail riding..:smirk:
Mom.jpg

Check out those sweet classes!

So you noticed the Mama Squirrel on my Mom's shirt? Back in the day before I joined a D37 club, we had our own club called Team Squirrels, because we were all squirrelly. We found Fox tails from some online place and Silconed them to our helmets and pinned them to hats we had made.

Here is a pic of my Dad in the squirrel hat standing behind my good friend "Popper Squirrel" (because he popped when he dances) and the guy opening the Old School Coors is "Ground Squirrel" ( he crashed a lot). He and I started the whole thing. I was Flyin' Squirrel, because I was always jumping something.
Tom.jpg

So here is my future star. We were out at Spangler for New Years a couple years ago and I decided it was time to deck out my little niece with some gear. So I took her into town and got her a Helmet, goggles, gloves, jersey and pants. She was in heaven!

Here she is doing her gear modeling pose:
PC290020.jpg

And her sitting on the "Pink One" as she called it saying "I'm ready Uncle CDA."
PC300047.jpg

Here she is saying "Uncle CDA, can we ride through there?" CDA - "Would I do something like that?" :devil: She loved it...
PC300049.jpg

She liked her gear so much, she never took any of it off. Got a love that!:thumb:
PC310075.jpg

Now she is ready for her own quad, I taught her how to work her dad, like my girls use to do to me...:smirk:

Do you have all of these old photos stored online somewhere? Good stuff :thumb:
The old school photos were scanned some time ago. I have a box at home with a ton that my dad took over the "Race Stand" days, that I need to go through and scan into the computer. Just need some time to do it.