South Ridgecrest to Ocotilla to AZ boarder

big bear is too close IMO. if im thinking what palmer is thinking he is talking about stretching out for some multi day rides. like bike packing without the packing as we got property spots to stay at.

the idea is epic. I have seriously been looking into getting some property like what rez has within the next 5 years. Could be a fun little side business as well. guided border to border tours :smirk:

big bear is too close IMO. if im thinking what palmer is thinking he is talking about stretching out for some multi day rides. like bike packing without the packing as we got property spots to stay at.

the idea is epic. I have seriously been looking into getting some property like what rez has within the next 5 years. Could be a fun little side business as well. guided border to border tours :smirk:

:shocked:... the guy(s) in the middle (Bolt/Big D) get abused I mean visited twice... once up and once back down... which is why I had initially thought somewhere out in the Barstow area to make it a "loop" of sorts. :noidea:

Nah, Jeff and Dan are so close you could do one or the other on round trips. Rez is the spot in the middle I was thinking. (Shut up Rez!) So Barstow is good and closer to the border of AZ is also. then there is the off the 40 or the 10. So Borrego will be left for Trav to pick up or split the money and pick up two smaller lots and build a cabin. Them little ones would be perfect for the needs but more is $$$ to do it right.
So far I found 40 acres in Barstow for 12K and could put a little brick building on it for cheap.
Keep it coming guys looks like this might take off.. :thumb:

Nah, Jeff and Dan are so close you could do one or the other on round trips. Rez is the spot in the middle I was thinking. (Shut up Rez!) So Barstow is good and closer to the border of AZ is also. then there is the off the 40 or the 10. So Borrego will be left for Trav to pick up or split the money and pick up two smaller lots and build a cabin. Them little ones would be perfect for the needs but more is $$$ to do it right.
So far I found 40 acres in Barstow for 12K and could put a little brick building on it for cheap.
Keep it coming guys looks like this might take off.. :thumb:

I would, but you told me to shut up..... :noidea:..... :smirk:

Gary... Barstow gives us access to Rainbow Basin... lots of fun stuff in that area. I think on regular weekends we would typical use two locations. Barstow to BDan... or Me. Rez to Big D or me. Big D to me and back. It would only be on BIG WEEKENDS we would swing through all four points. Can't picture riding from High Desert to Ocotilllo though unless you like a LOT of highway.

So a loop would look like this:

http://goo.gl/maps/xBoF8

Nice idea KS but over my limit for what it needs in rehab pluss vandals. Keep the ideas rolling. I thought Johnnyairtime had a route of mostly dirt to the mexico border. :confused: