South Ridgecrest to Ocotilla to AZ boarder

Ok, so Big D lives in AV, Rez has a place in JV, Jeff has a place just between JV/SV/AV most of us have a toy hauler/RV/etc. "If" I was to and that is a (BIG IF) puchase a property with a shitshack on it (just to stay out of elements for tenters etc.) for say 15-25K paid in full, where would the best staging be for all of us from Rack to Trav to AZ boarder. It would be toatally cool if we could link places together and get a big ride on going from property to property for a couple day ride and then returning to original staging area.

This is how I would work it with all of us guys&gals:

Come out and stay anytime you like, clean up after yourselves, and maybe help pay taxes and (utilities if any)? It's not a rental fee, and I would work out liabilities and hold harmles claims through my sister the lawer. Fee's would all depend on Tax Man. If you can't handle that then don't bother staying.
So this would be for everyone in this region and those that "may or may not" come out from other places. There is (1 Ocotilla Rd.) by Rez for 25K on the market, but to close to Rez, would like to spread out.
Open for discussion!

I'm down. I've been looking for a hideaway spot to squat on! Where areas are you thinking? -BIG DAN:thumb:

See title, have no pref but the price has to fit and not be to close to the others. So, ridgecrest, barstow, twenty nine, yucca, joshua, salton sea, Borrego, ocotillo even the boarder of and/or AZ. Don't think I could swing anything in the mountain communities as the price jumps 100K.

See title, have no pref but the price has to fit and not be to close to the others. So, ridgecrest, barstow, twenty nine, yucca, joshua, salton sea, Borrego, ocotillo even the boarder of and/or AZ. Don't think I could swing anything in the mountain communities as the price jumps 100K.
Not that you would want to be by me, but one could get something pretty cheap by my house. If it were the dez, maybe Barstowish?

If you get the house on the AZ side, you could use that residence to plate your 2smokes :prof:

Picked the words right out of my brain. Only thing is I would have all my buddies on title to the property so we could do "ANY" bike. Not that 30 people in a 480 square foot house would be strange and overcrowded. Look at the hispanic families in Santa Ana... :smirk::stirthepot:

Ok, so Big D lives in AV, Rez has a place in JV, Jeff has a place just between JV/SV/AV most of us have a toy hauler/RV/etc. "If" I was to and that is a (BIG IF) puchase a property with a shitshack on it (just to stay out of elements for tenters etc.) for say 15-25K paid in full, where would the best staging be for all of us from Rack to Trav to AZ boarder. It would be toatally cool if we could link places together and get a big ride on going from property to property for a couple day ride and then returning to original staging area.

This is how I would work it with all of us guys&gals:

Come out and stay anytime you like, clean up after yourselves, and maybe help pay taxes and (utilities if any)? It's not a rental fee, and I would work out liabilities and hold harmles claims through my sister the lawer. Fee's would all depend on Tax Man. If you can't handle that then don't bother staying.
So this would be for everyone in this region and those that "may or may not" come out from other places. There is (1 Ocotilla Rd.) by Rez for 25K on the market, but too close to Rez, would like to spread out.
Open for discussion!

You got THAT right..... AZ might even be too close... how about New Mexico or say UTAH??? From what S-Flake shows it's pretty nice and just the right D - I - S - T - A - N - C - E from the REZ. :P.... :moon:... :stick:..... :forman:... I got your lunch with REZ joke right here! How about Barstow??? make it a triangle trip ... JV (REZ) to LV (Bolt) to B (ASS) and back down to the REZ...... :banana:..... :shocked:

i dont know where but get something between AV and reno and i will get something in the reno area sometime when i can and we will be set for a HUGE ride :smirk:

Big Bear Palmer... none of us has a place on top of the hill. Would be killer toi hit that. Stitch Big D to Me to Rez to Big Bear. There are places up there cheap. Small... but they have a shittter and a place to crash... and a post to chain the bikes.

John you probably have never seen the trails I am considering. They come up from Apple Valley and other places through BLM. There is about 100+ miles of badass stuff up the sides of the mountain from Landers to Apple Valley before you even get to the FS Green Sticker Trails.

Silverwood to Arrowhead is Green Sticker from the dam or Miller Staging. It's Cleghorn and Baldy that do not connect.

I was referring to the trail surrounding big bear lake area, that do connect from the silver wood green sticker area (I think it's the 3n16/24 that take you down that way but all of the 2N and 3N trails that come off the main road, which I want to say is 3N16, is open to highway legal vehicles only. That's at least according to my maps. They are the numerous trails south (and some north) of the big pine flats area that I'm speaking of. I think when you go further north of that forest area, you go into the BLM section of you speak of but I can be wrong as I don't recall ever riding those areas.

There really aren't any green sticker trails around Big Bear Lake. There are some above Lucerne Valley connected to Cactus Flats staging. Thats out past Baldwin Lake. There are 4 green sticker sections... and none connect.

But we are working on that. :thumb:

Baldy Mesa
Cleghorn
Cactus Flats
Silverwood/Arrowhead (This is the main area)

Just keep in mind, most of all the trails around Big Bear, especially coming from the Silverwood side is DS only trails.
:noidea:.... and ???? :smirk:...... :devil:

And it doesn't have to be UP THERE, maybe east of Baldwin Lake towards Yucca Valley/Pioneer Town... (Pappy and Harriets) :banana: