All RIDE!

Its getting warmer my fellow northeasterners! That means ride time :thumb:
I can't wait until next week where I can hopefully take a day and hit the MX track!
58* here on Saturday too!
Later!

Its getting warmer my fellow northeasterners! That means ride time :thumb:
I can't wait until next week where I can hopefully take a day and hit the MX track!
58* here on Saturday too!
Later!
I get to hit the track tommarow :rocker:

BTW, I like your new signature:thumb:

Got dat right! :banana: Once I get my damn caliper then I'm back to practice! :foul: I'm beggining to think it's not even gonna be in by the March 21! :foul:

Motosport sent me an email a couple days ago saying it should be in this week. If not I'll get further updates. So far nothin :noidea: anyhow..

In a further note, Crow Canyon MX opens there track soon along with the rest of the outdoor tracks :banana::cool:

I get to hit the track tommarow :rocker:

BTW, I like your new signature:thumb:

Ride smart. Don't ride beyond your capabilities and always hold your line especially over jumps and through obstacles....
Watch the A riders and see what they do.:prof:
Have fun too
hey where ya been all week?

Ride smart. Don't ride beyond your capabilities and always hold your line especially over jumps and through obstacles....
Watch the A riders and see what they do.:prof:
Have fun too
hey where ya been all week?

well my race got canceled :banghead: so march 12th is what im lookin forward to :banana:

and where iv been all week is well here and there....just gave DBA a break from suzuki_dude (:picard:)

come back, we miss you!:hug:

Anyhow, my parts sent out today! I'll have my bike back together by Tuesday. Also looks as if my first race is the 27th and not the 21st :picard: Anyhow, more practice time :banana: