Ride with KTMRack (or ride him if you prefer) and Weathergeek and Irishi Hill

There has been some talk of a day ride on June 13 in the Sierras to the east of KTMRack's place and near the town of Bass Lake. Any takers want to join us?

Where do you think you will start at? Sounds like it could be a good ride.
Can we all crash at rack house drink his beer and eat all his food:lol:

We are just driving up for the day. You are definitely an hour and a half closer than us. When he chimes in, he will tell you exactly where as I am just a guest on this one and have never ridden up there. Should be fun though. Staying at his house though, I don't know. He lives in a trailer park in a run down part of Fresno (i.e. the hood).:smirk::smirk: Maybe we could and drink some Keystone beer though and have some bbq'd squirrel and possum...:shocked:

Im in, what he knows up there and what i know together should be a heck of a ride. I have a killer 50 mi loop out of Bass lake. It can be all dirt only but if we had dual sports we could ride from one area to the other and ride more dirt and we could go to the resort for lunch. Girls in bikinis n such, but if that doesnt interest some of you fags, oh well.

Make this trip a Saturday and I might just get up there. I could run sweep and throw a lure in Bass lake as we cruise on by....

:thinking: now do I want you there or not? :smirk: My initial thought was to stage in Miami @ 4000' however, that could change and a differnt staging area could work too! Can you stay at my place? Sure no problem send me your address so I can send you a PERSONAL invitation! :lol:
Where do you think you will start at? Sounds like it could be a good ride.
Can we all crash at rack house drink his beer and eat all his food:lol:

Open desert no! this will be a combination of single track, rocks, roots, ruts while connecting with some fire roads! A dual sport bike would be great but is not required. I will post up some sample pics.
What kind of a ride are we talking about, single track, jeep trail, rock crashing or open desert?

And i have a special room just for you! :busted:
We are just driving up for the day. You are definitely an hour and a half closer than us. When he chimes in, he will tell you exactly where as I am just a guest on this one and have never ridden up there. Should be fun though. Staying at his house though, I don't know. He lives in a trailer park in a run down part of Fresno (i.e. the hood).:smirk::smirk: Maybe we could and drink some Keystone beer though and have some bbq'd squirrel and possum...:shocked: