All RIDE WITH A PRO!!! Presented by JART & Prospectors MC

ridewithapro.jpg

www.ridechec.com
www.ridechec.com

Ever wanted to ride an enduro but were affraid you wouldn't know what to do, you wouldn't know who to ask the questions and you would be stuck riding all alone???
Well fear Not!

Introducing the 2011 CHECKPOINT ENDURO CHAMPIONSHIP'S RIDE WITH A PRO PROGRAM presented by JART & Prospectors MC

We are looking for 1 brand new Enduro Racer for each round of the CHEC Series who wants to ride with a selected pro to learn the ins and outs of enduro riding!

This Events PRO - 3/20/11 Prospectors MC Gold Rush Enduro
RYAN KUDLA - minute 5
2010 D37 Enduro Overall Champion
2010 D37 Enduro HWT Champion
2009 D37 Enduro HWT Champion
2006 D37 Enduro 250 Champion

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!!!
Submit 1 paragraph answering 3 questions.
1.Who are you and how long have you been riding?
2.Why haven't you ridden an enduro in the past?
3.What do you hope to gain from "RIDING WITH A PRO!"?

you can submit paragraph on this message board, the D37 Enduro Message Board or via info@ridechec.com

deadline-3/12/11
The paragraph will be looked over by the entire Ride Chec board, a top 3 will be determined and posted then a winner will be decided by 3/16/11.

WHAT YOU GET
1 - Free Entry to The Prosepectors Enduro - 3/20/11 - Spangler Hills SVRA
1 - Free Roll Chart provided by JART
1 - Free Roll Chart Holder provided by JART
1 - Free Set of Numbers provided by JART
1 - Proceless experiece to learn from the best!

FUTURE PROSPECTIVE ENDURO PRO'S TO RIDE WITH...Paul Krause
Jim McGrath
Chilly White
Nick Hamill
Tyler Smith
Jordan Brandt
Nick Blais
...make a suggestion!

I think this is sort of a good idea. I often have wanted to do an Enduro but the correct way lol. I never have because of all the time keeping BS. You ride on their line you learn a lot I bet. This must be a way of getting more people involved in Enduros. Makes sense to me. I wonder if these Pros loose points because now they have to explain or help some contest winner in the middle of a race:smirk:

I'll never forget the enduro I did out at JV. I signed up the very last minute of sign up time left. I was the last person on the last line. I WAS the line, the only one on it! The race workers looked at me surprised. I was on my XR200 and didnt know jack shit about racing. I went to this race alone just to hang out and ride around. So what did I do in the race? I pinned it the entire time:lol: People laughing and cheering me on. I was so impressed with all the passing I did that day:lol: Like a Pro:thumb: that is if it were not an enduro:banghead: DUH! I was in Gun Ho, Bonzai mode the entire time. Ahhh who cares, we do it for fun not expecting to win right?:smirk:

This sounds GREAT! Too bad I suck at riding... -BIG DAN:ride:

You're exactly the type of rider we're targeting!!!

I think this is sort of a good idea. I often have wanted to do an Enduro but never have because of all the time keeping BS. You ride on their line you learn a lot I bet. This must be a way of getting more people involved in Enduros. Makes sense to me. I wonder if these Pros loose points because now they have to explain or help some contest winner in the middle of a race

Actually this will be utilizing the brand new Enduro Rule that states that ALL 3 loop "A" riders will not get scored LATE on the first loop (they can still burn checks though...) so that ALL "A" riders are encouraged to take someone under their wing and help them.

Ryan Kudla was actually riding with a few of his club members and teaching them as he went at the last round so he already has a bit of experience, plus both him and his brother have been putting on private riding clinics for the past years..

Does this count as your paragraph submission???:thumb:

This is a great idea for people who have always wanted to ride an enduro, but did not since they had no clue what to do. Props to you guys for getting the pros to lend a hand here. I know of a certain "Rack" family her that was looking at giving this a try, It would be Dad and 2 sons who have never done a race in their life (well one did a couple stints at the MX track). Maybe they will send in their submission..:thinking:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I don't think a Pro will pick my bike up and kick start it for me... :noidea:

Actually I will submit a paragraph!! Thanks for the info! -BIG DAN:thumb:

This is a great idea for people who have always wanted to ride an enduro, but did not since they had no clue what to do. Props to you guys for getting the pros to lend a hand here. I know of a certain "Rack" family her that was looking at giving this a try, It would be Dad and 2 sons who have never done a race in their life (well one did a couple stints at the MX track). Maybe they will send in their submission..:thinking:

Eother way you should definitely come out for the Family Enduro on Saturday. Its exactly up your alley! And we'll hook you up with a more experienced rider to give you a few pointers.!!!

Looking forward to seeing ALL of your submissions...

>>REMEMBER - You can make your submission on this Board!

Great idea the more I think about it. However...Im old, out of shape and have a bike that is a little big for me now and Im not so condifident on it yet. Let alone $, race/pit support, membership fees or class for old ladies:lol:

I will say this:prof:Chris Kudla is a very nice guy. He is one of a handful of people who went out of their way to make me feel welcome in this sport and taught me some things. I knew pretty much nothing and nobody in this sport when I walked into a VCMC meeting and said "I want to race my XR200." A room full of men looked at me like Ummmm...OK honey whatever you say. I felt odd, out of place and was the only girl in the room. It is always comforting to have someone take you under their wing. His boys Erek and Ryan are nice and so is his wife Melissa:thumb: Hats off to the Kudlas:ride: And all the guys/gals willing to mentor.

This sounds like an outstanding opportunity for one of our members. Personally, I would compose a paragraph for a chance to get this experience if I weren't buried under 5 feet of snow. Plus, it would make for an epic post race report. :thumb:

damn i wish i could afford the drive down there... how about DBA can sponsor me if my paragraph wins and i'll fly DBA colors during the race? I've only ridden for 6 years but i've done D37 Grand Prixs, 2 WORCS races and the 6 Hour at Glen Helen... i was already really wanting to do this series but just can't afford anything at this time and might even sell my bike just to survive!

umm... i guess that can be my paragraph... :smirk:

SRAD97750

Staff member