Ride To The Boogie Board Ride Report

It was a nice drive to the beach where i slapped my GoPro on the head strap mount and took it into the water to do a little boogie boarding... Unfortunately it scared the crap out of me because i went to duck dive under a wave and it came off my head. i could not see the thing in the water so i dove under and just started feeling around... Luckily i found it so here is the vid.

Also i played around with a little video editing on the ride to part hope you enjoy the quirky song i heard on some commercial.
Dont forget to make it 480P for best quality playback.

it ant no hawaii water but its not too cold... i never got the shivers or anything... its just that first splash to the nuts that is kinda shocking.

Yea i like the song :thumb: and hello coper i see you :smirk: and i now know were you live and if you walk out of your house and someone toilet papered your house it wasn't me. :lol:

Yea i like the song :thumb: and hello coper i see you :smirk: and i now know were you live and if you walk out of your house and someone toilet papered your house it wasn't me. :lol:

yea GL finding which house it is... i didnt roll the camera till down the street.