CT ride share?

I posted this on the orange site without much luck....
I live in So Cal and have 2 bikes (ok, 4 if you count the 85's). My daughter and grand daughter live in Ct.
Not that I'm a selfish sob who loves to ride (I am), but if I could find a bike to ride back there I might go visit more often.....
Proposal: If you come out to Ca for vacation, family, work, whatever, we can go riding on my bikes!
I want to visit them late October back there, let's ride! If I break it I buy it, pay for gas, etc.
Interested?

I posted this on the orange site without much luck....
I live in So Cal and have 2 bikes (ok, 4 if you count the 85's). My daughter and grand daughter live in Ct.
Not that I'm a selfish sob who loves to ride (I am), but if I could find a bike to ride back there I might go visit more often.....
Proposal: If you come out to Ca for vacation, family, work, whatever, we can go riding on my bikes!
I want to visit them late October back there, let's ride! If I break it I buy it, pay for gas, etc.
Interested?
Am I too slow? Are you asking for a bike to borrow when someone comes to Cali or when you go back to CT?

Am I too slow? Are you asking for a bike to borrow when someone comes to Cali or when you go back to CT?

Poor CDA it must suck getting old. :P Just kidding. He is looking for a bike in CT and offering the same use of his if they wanna come to CA.:thumb:

mass.jpg

:lol: Now that's a little bit more of what I'm used to, TREES. :smirk:

I was sick of trees after that! You can only see about a mile at the most....woods claustrophobia! Had to take the big bike out to the desert this wkend where you can open it up and see forever.
Ok, I'm ready for trees again....