All RIDE ROWHER OR GORMAN TOMORROW....THURSDAY! COME ON! DO IT!

Well, well, well....a little birdy told me about this site. I thought just maaaaybe I'd find someone fun to rip with tomorrow. Who wants to play hookie from work? I havent been on my bike in almost 8 weeks. Went to Baja and beat the crap out of it, then left it in Escondido for a little work on it and just got it back. Im itching to ride, tomorrow should be a beautiful day for it. Any takers? I pretty much ride it all at Rowher. But I dont go up break and fall, only down :busted: Cause Im a wuss of sort.

Congrats on the new site! Nice to see some of the better regulars from TT. I wasnt "offically" invited here so Im not sure that I should stay, but if someone wants to ride tomorrow perhaps I can get approved/officially invited:thumb:

BTW....TT sucks! :moon:

James

Staff member
Congrats on the new site! Nice to see some of the better regulars from TT. I wasnt "offically" invited here so Im not sure that I should stay, but if someone wants to ride tomorrow perhaps I can get approved/officially invited:thumb:

You don't have to be invited to join here; so sit down, crack those fingers, and make yourself at home.:thumb: Also, feel free to tell everybody you know about this site, we do have a referral competition going on right now. Click Here :ride:

:rolleyes: We know :smirk:

Well, well, well....a little birdy told me about this site. I thought just maaaaybe I'd find someone fun to rip with tomorrow. Who wants to play hookie from work? I havent been on my bike in almost 8 weeks. Went to Baja and beat the crap out of it, then left it in Escondido for a little work on it and just got it back. Im itching to ride, tomorrow should be a beautiful day for it. Any takers? I pretty much ride it all at Rowher. But I dont go up break and fall, only down :busted: Cause Im a wuss of sort.

I was going to go through and invite the Thumpettes I knew, but saw others started, so I skipped it. Count this as an official invite and welcome.:cheers:

:awww:THANKS!

Now which one of you is riding with me tomorrow?:wink:

Please dont make me ride alone, because I will!

:prof:Now bring on the dont ride alone lecture...come on, Im waiting....

I'd love to go, and at this point I could care less about work. Although, if I did, my Dad duties wouldn't get done, and then my kids would never let me hear the end of it.:foul:

Wish I could join you, but I'll be a cubicle warmer tomorrow instead. Damn this responsible job thing. Oh well. Have fun out there.

When I can't find anyone to ride with, my SPOT rides with me. A bit better than riding totally alone.

Hiya! I'll let them know. We have all sort of dissipated. A few of us stay in contact on FB but none of us are regulars on any sites now, it least that I know of.
I was a bad girl and posted on TT this morning. I was desperate and posted up my ride tomorrow, I dont want to ride alone but probably will anyways.

This seems like a nice site. I may even become a irregular regular here:ride:

I don't believe that the words "regular" or "normal" can be used to describe anyone here. :banana:
Damn it, just when I thought I was going that way....
Sun Welcome, and as much as I wish I could ride with you, I can't. But if you do ride solo, ride safe....

Damn it, just when I thought I was going that way....
Sun Welcome, and as much as I wish I could ride with you, I can't. But if you do ride solo, ride safe....

Thanks for the welcome! Guess I will be riding in mellow mode alone :.( schucks!