Ride Pics Match Game

So where is this? Photos taken about 1/2 mile apart, will be impressed if you know.

CIMG1594.jpg

CIMG1602.jpg

:thinking: Rosamond?

There's 5 unidentified places in this challenge so maybe ya gotta post MORE CLUES! :P

Post #82 ... timoyz
Post #90 ... off_road_4_me
Post #99 ... bajataxi
Post #102 ... Agent2
Post #109 ... Break_Through_209x

Since Bajataxi is a little sheepish about stating that the picture isn't actually in a so called "legal" area, I thought I would make him a little more comfortable and post this outlaw ride.

Anyone want to guess?

MeansMay2010080.jpg

MeansMay2010078.jpg

Oops. Another dirt, or rock nap. My Bro just don't like hills.:smirk:
MeansMay2010057.jpg

Maybe he ought to view hills like this as something flat and gas it like he would in a sandwash.....:prof:...:smirk:...

Maybe he ought to view hills like this as something flat and gas it like he would in a sandwash.....:prof:...:smirk:...

You were the first one to tell me about this hill, and everything you said was true. Just a litttle more throttle would cure all his hill climbing woes.:smirk: If he was closer to me to begin with, I wouldn't have time to get the camera out to document all his failures.:noidea:

You were the first one to tell me about this hill, and everything you said was true. Just a litttle more throttle would cure all his hill climbing woes.:smirk: If he was closer to me to begin with, I wouldn't have time to get the camera out to document all his failures.:noidea:

Aint nothing like BROTHERLY LOVE.....:lol::lol::lol:

There's 5 unidentified places in this challenge so maybe ya gotta post MORE CLUES! :P

Post #82 ... timoyz
Post #90 ... off_road_4_me
Post #99 ... bajataxi
Post #102 ... Agent2
Post #109 ... Break_Through_209x

#82 - Bee Cyn?
#90 - Hungry Valley?
#102- Yucca Valley area?
#109 - Too North for me....