Ride Pics Match Game

Post a pic and see if someone can match it with one from the same "un-named" area ... or not, I haven't ridden for two weeks so I'm bored.

Ossi should know this area...

10Rick.jpg

:lol::lol:Yeah I have climbed it.

Funny thing is I am thought to be a Nor Cal guy, I
am somewhat growing inpatient with my impending
move back to So Cal.

When I do come back I think I just be a KM rider
as much as possible, more of what I
am use to at this point.

Here you go, This is one of my favorites of all time.

P9020009.jpg

Post a pic and see if someone can match it with one from the same "un-named" area ... or not, I haven't ridden for two weeks so I'm bored.

Ossi should know this area...

10Rick.jpg

I haven't been iut there in a long time....is it Red Rock Canyon or Jawbone?? Where ever it is...I've climbed a hill like that on my bike ...(piece a cake :banana:) and have come down one like it in my truck,...."pucker factor"...:shocked:

I haven't been iut there in a long time....is it Red Rock Canyon or Jawbone?? Where ever it is...I've climbed a hill like that on my bike ...(piece a cake :banana:) and have come down one like it in my truck,...."pucker factor"...:shocked:

Yeah, it's in the valley of the Bone. You couldn't pay me enough to get in a truck on a hill like that. A couple Rhino riders ended up paying the ultimate price doing it last year.

Here's another one from the area... :rolleyes:

23Big4.jpg

:lol::lol:Yeah I have climbed it.

Funny thing is I am thought to be a Nor Cal guy, I
am somewhat growing inpatient with my impending
move back to So Cal.

When I do come back I think I just be a KM rider
as much as possible, more of what I
am use to at this point.

Here you go, This is one of my favorites of all time.

P9020009.jpg

Nothing like big step-ups AND loose surface to kill momentum ... NICE! :shocked:

Yeah, it's in the valley of the Bone. You couldn't pay me enough to get in a truck on a hill like that. A couple Rhino riders ended up paying the ultimate price doing it last year.

1) We were 4 wheeling and went up on top fo the canyon and decided to come down it...when we looked at it out of the truck it looked straight down...we made it down without incodent however...when I had film developed (yea that long ago), someone took a picture of us cvoming down at almost a 45 degree angle....definitley ROLL-ABLE

Rez you should recognize these pics.

View attachment 92

1st choice - I'm going to guess....Anderson DL in the back ground...
2nd choice - Soggy DL but I doubt it...not that much flat ground in front of it
3rd choice - Means DL up in the north east hills...over by Chocolate Thunder rock crawling area...
4th choice - I don't recognize the ankle biters...blonde yes, but not mine!, never seen em, look nothing like me, I wasn't there...:devil:

1st choice - I'm going to guess....Anderson DL in the back ground...
2nd choice - Soggy DL but I doubt it...not that much flat ground in front of it
3rd choice - Means DL up in the north east hills...over by Chocolate Thunder rock crawling area...
4th choice - I don't recognize the ankle biters...blonde yes, but not mine!, never seen em, look nothing like me, I wasn't there...:devil:

Absolutely Anderson with the Cougar Buttes in the background on the right.

Kids look like one of the mailmen in Lucerne...

Anderson dry lake is correct. We camped just to the north of Anderson. I have what I think is a col pic of our camp site. I will post that too.

Absolutely Anderson with the Cougar Buttes in the background on the right.

Kids look like one of the mailmen in Lucerne...

I guessed this because Rack said he'd been donw here once and that is where they camped/rode...

1 mailman and 1 milk man..............wow! :devil: