South Ride for Kids: Apr 22 2012

R= Ride
F= For
K= Kids
Dual sport ride out of Glen Helan Race Track, about 125 miles. You can sign up when you get there. I am inviting you right now. It's a good cause for the Brain Tumor Foundation. Your welcome, :prof:

Oh, ands it's minimum donation of 50 bucks for the T shirt and pen. Good cause!
way to start a thread and share this important ride/fundraiser with the team....:picard:

R= Ride
F= For
K= Kids
Dual sport ride out of Glen Helan Race Track, about 125 miles. You can sign up when you get there. I am inviting you right now. It's a good cause for the Brain Tumor Foundation. Your welcome, :prof:

Oh, ands it's minimum donation of 50 bucks for the T shirt and pen. Good cause!
I do not see too much info regarding this ride except that it loops back to the start. :noidea: How many people go on this ride, are kids allowed to ride and any other info you may have would be nice. Sorry Jeff about the jacking but that is what we do best on this forum.

I do not see too much info regarding this ride except that it loops back to the start. :noidea: How many people go on this ride, are kids allowed to ride and any other info you may have would be nice. Sorry Jeff about the jacking but that is what we do best on this forum.

It's a dual sport gig ... if that matters. is he old enough to ride on the street? :devil: ... I won't tell!

I have a bad feeling that I screwed the pooch on this thread by talking too much. Jeff, please except my humble opolagy for derailing your thread of riders in Spangler. As for the rest of these heathands that keep posting off topic, may the fleas of one million camels infest your croch and give you pain. :prof:

Not at all Gary... Spangler was not gaining any steam... and the Kids Ride is a great cause and good fun. James is a cool guy and always helps out with the forum when he can.

It's ALL GOOD my friend !

I have a bad feeling that I screwed the pooch on this thread by talking too much. Jeff, please except my humble opolagy for derailing your thread of riders in Spangler. As for the rest of these heathands that keep posting off topic, may the fleas of one million camels infest your croch and give you pain. :prof:

:mad: you started it ... Sorry BOLT. I can't say it won;t happen again since I can't speak for Gary. :smirk: