South Ride for Kids: Apr 22 2012

Tendon... Schmendon... who needs them ? Been walking... riding... and shiat for years on a blown knee.

I SPIT ON MY KNEE ! I TELL MY KNEE TO F%$# OFF... NO DAMN KNEE CAN STOP ME !

whew... I need to go take my meds now ! LOL

Hope you heal well BIG-D !

Spoken like a true gentleman! I'll see if I can sneak up that far.
I was at the /X today for lunch and beer.

I actually tore my miniscus tendon in my knee... I'm down and out for a while...:blush:

Spangler is one of my favorite places. I will be riding the week before. Doubt I will be able to do back to back but if so Im there!

Dan, I wanted to let you know about a treatment my Husband had for his shoulder. It's called Prolothreapy. He had several injections into his shoulder and now his shoulder that was torn 95% is 95% better! All without surgery! His doctor wanted to perform surgery on him but then someone told him about this treatment method. It dosent work for all injuries but does wonders for some like partial tears. A great alternative to surgery. Below is a link explianing it better. My Husband's treatments cost appx. $400.00 each. I think he had 6 of them over a course of a few months. Treaments are injections into the specific area. I know, I know it sounds brutal BUT, compared to the cost and recovery from surgery it is a piece of cake and worth it! I posted this publicly because it is good for everyone to know about.

Dr. Fields is who treated my Husbnd.
http://www.drfields.com/

OK,
:focus:

SPANGLER....A WONDERFUL PLACE TO GO:banana: :ride::cheers::thumb:

WTF is RFK? :lol:

R= Ride
F= For
K= Kids
Dual sport ride out of Glen Helan Race Track, about 125 miles. You can sign up when you get there. I am inviting you right now. It's a good cause for the Brain Tumor Foundation. Your welcome, :prof:

Oh, ands it's minimum donation of 50 bucks for the T shirt and pen. Good cause!

R= Ride
F= For
K= Kids
Dual sport ride out of Glen Helan Race Track, about 125 miles. You can sign up when you get there. I am inviting you right now. It's a good cause for the Brain Tumor Foundation. Your welcome, :prof:

Oh, ands it's minimum donation of 50 bucks for the T shirt and pen. Good cause!

I would like to do this next year.

They will be riding up to Big Bear no ? Maybe you can stop and toss some rocks. LOL

The ride has never gone across the creek, usually only hits the intersection of south Miller and the crest road. Naw, I don't know the numbers of the trails but I'll never get lost up there.