All Ride day poll, please answer

How many people will be there for the ride

• Total voters
hey, this is the hillclimb i wanted to show you, im gonna do it this summer, because the dudes that own the wellsville site are restoring it to its former state, the picture was taken about in 2001, it has since been overgrown and logs have fallen all over it,the picture makes it look less steep and smaller, but look towards the top, it goes straight up and almost inverted, im gonna get it on a helmet cam, probably one of the top 5 craziest dirtbike hillclimbs in america, besides crazyhorse which is also in wellsville, and widow maker(also in wellsville) which a guy died on 10 years ago(hence the name widow maker)
View attachment 1306

thats not so bad, iv climbed worse

WTH is that? :noidea:

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A PIE IORN IS!??!?!?!?! :shocked:
it's a special little iorn that you make delicious bon fire treats on. You open it up, put a piece of bread on each side then put whatever you want in the middle, pizza stuff, pie filling, chilli egg and bacon, anything! YOu set it in the fire for 30 to 45 seconds, pull it out, open it up and you have like a custom hot pocket! :banana: best part about camping! My mom can make anything in a pie iorn!:thumb:

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A PIE IORN IS!??!?!?!?! :shocked:
it's a special little iorn that you make delicious bon fire treats on. You open it up, put a piece of bread on each side then put whatever you want in the middle, pizza stuff, pie filling, chilli egg and bacon, anything! YOu set it in the fire for 30 to 45 seconds, pull it out, open it up and you have like a custom hot pocket! :banana: best part about camping! My mom can make anything in a pie iorn!:thumb:

Ok, I think you mean pie IRON man you had me messed up. I didn't know what the hell a pie iorn was. I know what you mean now.:thumb: