Ride Boldly Ride!

Well I'm giving tapatalk a try. Let's see if we can do a ride report while we are out here!
Gotta figure out how to load pics.

Looks brisk but good, especially the bacon. :smirk: It must be nice being up there camping during the week when all of the other bozos like me are working. I need to try that sometime. :thumb:

Caption for the above picture, "Throw the ball, throw the ball, throw the ball, throw the ball, hey is that bacon, throw the ball, throw the ball, throw the ball, mmmm I smell bacon, throw the ball, throw the ball, throw the God Damn ball, I smell bacon, hey how about the ball?"

Caption for the above picture, "Throw the ball, throw the ball, throw the ball, throw the ball, hey is that bacon, throw the ball, throw the ball, throw the ball, mmmm I smell bacon, throw the ball, throw the ball, throw the God Damn ball, I smell bacon, hey how about the ball?"

100% accurate there Timo!

^^^:lol:

"Dude, put the camera away and chuck the ball already.."