Drive Rekluse auto clutch

So I have about half a dessert race season with the rekluse auto clutch on my ktm 250 sx and i must say that I am highly impressed. It turned my motocross bike into a mountain goat! Im still suprised at what my bike will chug up and the nasty trails that it handles no problem. the only problem i have with mine is the older rekluses dont have an option to retain you clutch lever. sometimes coming out of motocross style corners i wish i had one. Rekluse has since fixed this problem with the Z-start pro model. So for anyone who does more than just strictly moto i highly recomend it! go buy one you wont be sorry! for you katoomers out there just make sure you go for the Z-start.

I had a Pro on my 200. It does take a few rides and hill climbs to get the confidence in it that it will do the work for you and slip when it needs to. I kept reachin for the lever on big hills as the motor started to slow, then one time I consciously thot to not touch the clutch and what do u know it worked and slipped as it should and kept pulling.

My dad's bike has a rekluse pro and I don't like it. I've ridden with it and had to race it. and I just couldn't get used to it. Like I would forget to shift down and I would end up stalling :lol: I think the worst thing about it is that it doesn't lock the wheel when the bike is off and in gear. So I wen up a hill stalled it. Needless to say I was at the bottom before I new it. :smirk:

I put one on a cr250 my son owns (Z start pro). I am not sure how you stalled yours, maybe sooner or later one of us will stall this one. Getting the confidence took a short time for me, and when he finally tried it, even less time for my son (now 33). it is nice for an over geared 250 for sure.

I put one on a cr250 my son owns (Z start pro). I am not sure how you stalled yours, maybe sooner or later one of us will stall this one. Getting the confidence took a short time for me, and when he finally tried it, even less time for my son (now 33). it is nice for an over geared 250 for sure.

I've had a rekluse in a 450 exc. I now have the rekluse in a TE 250. Love it!

I will admit the latest Rekluse is pretty sweet. The 2.0 and greater is just like riding a bike with a clutch. I have ridden a few bikes now that has had the new 2.0 or greater in and I forgot it was there and was riding the bike like it did not have it and could not feel the difference. Once Rack smacked me in the head to remind me I was on a bike with the Rekluse, I started to play around with it in the rocks and crawling up hills. It is pretty fun for that type of conditions.

my son and his coworker do lots of snowmobiling. his coworker pretty much scratch built his own track system that ended up on the back of a ktm525. he made a lighter version from what he learned off that one and then put a cr500 motor into a crf250 frame and it has the newer track set up under it. they are both A and P's with as many credentials as possible so the aluminum work for them was pretty fast and easy. I guess I was the only one amazed by how fast they did all that. anyway, a rekluse clutch is in the cr500. I can probably get pics, but I think Joel has them up over at bannedcr500riders.com or some similar sounding site. it's getting popular.

I keep thinking about them for everything I ride. I do lots of creek and greasy log crossings.