Pro Reeeddddbbbuuuuddddd!!!!!!

IMO it'd be harder trying to find good spots out in the Dez. The thing with the track is that when you take a few steps in any direction you have a different line/shot.

harder = better and that is the point. just look at how many people got that same shot at redbudd you got.

James

Staff member
harder = better and that is the point. just look at how many people got that same shot at redbudd you got.

They both have their strengths and weaknesses. Correct me if I'm wrong but in a dez race you only have 2ish loops/laps right? While on a track you have more laps (chances to get a killer shot) plus if you plan ahead you can shoot the same rider from multiple locations in one lap.

Your point about being the only person with shots from a certain location is very valid though. :thumb:

I've being doing a little photography lately myself Jazz so I can relate. :thumb: I just need to know how to download the stuff to my 'puter and I'll be set. That, and I need to know what those different settings on the dial mean and also, I have to figure out when I need to charge the battery (and how to charge the battery). Oh, and how to work the autofocus feature - then I'm golden. (Might have to pm you) :lol:

James

Staff member
I've being doing a little photography lately myself Jazz so I can relate. :thumb: I just need to know how to download the stuff to my 'puter and I'll be set. That, and I need to know what those different settings on the dial mean and also, I have to figure out when I need to charge the battery (and how to charge the battery). Oh, and how to work the autofocus feature - then I'm golden. (Might have to pm you) :lol:

Does your dail have a P on it? If so turn it to that setting and you'll be golden as that "P" stands for professional. :thumb::smirk:

Ok being serious now, what kind of camera do you have and don't say one that takes pictures....:lol:

Does your dail have a P on it? If so turn it to that setting and you'll be golden as that "P" stands for professional. :thumb::smirk:

Ok being serious now, what kind of camera do you have and don't say one that takes pictures....:lol:
It's black and has a memorystick. It's gotta be good because it was made in Japan. :thumb: