Pro Reeeddddbbbuuuuddddd!!!!!!

your photography is getting pretty good. you would have a real nitch market out here if you could bring that equipment with you on a long trail ride. Or going to races and getting way the hell out into some crazy spot not many are willing to ride too.

You should get some peeps out there and do that james.... track has to get old after a gajillion scrub and roost photo's :P

Thats a sweet shot of RC.

I will be there tomorrow. Who should I look for other than the camera guy? Thats like saying I will be walking around with a group of guys who cannot find their t shirts.

James

Staff member
Thats a sweet shot of RC.

I will be there tomorrow. Who should I look for other than the camera guy? Thats like saying I will be walking around with a group of guys who cannot find their t shirts.
Haha very true. If I remember right my vest number is 54. :thumb:

James

Staff member
I circled that track twice and didn't see you. Where were you hiding?

In a tree somewhere. I had everybody in my group looking for photographer #54 in a beige vest all day.
:lol: I circled the track a few times myself, never stayed in the same place for long.

And what was the talk of RC competing today? Every one around us thought has was in the race.

:noidea: Rumor had it that he was planning on racing with the amateurs on Friday, but I guess he hurt his foot when he cased the Leap during Thursday's Press Day. Carey Hart raced the amateurs though. :thumb:

James

Staff member
your photography is getting pretty good. you would have a real nitch market out here if you could bring that equipment with you on a long trail ride. Or going to races and getting way the hell out into some crazy spot not many are willing to ride too.

You should get some peeps out there and do that james.... track has to get old after a gajillion scrub and roost photo's :P

IMO it'd be harder trying to find good spots out in the Dez. The thing with the track is that when you take a few steps in any direction you have a different line/shot.

Did you get any of Cunningham landing on the crowd side edge of the landing for loroccos leap? I must have seen him do it half a dozen times.

James

Staff member
Did you get any of Cunningham landing on the crowd side edge of the landing for loroccos leap? I must have seen him do it half a dozen times.

No but I did almost get nailed by Ben LaMay when he landed off the side of the Leap and took that access road around the corner to get back on the track. :lol:

Another photog and I were walking up to the corner after the Leap where they were hauling arse around that whooped out corner. I'd just get done yelling to the other guy that this is super sketchy, when LaMay comes full throttle around the outside of the corner (on the access road). He slides the rear end out and manages to get turned enough before he gets to us, we got roosted pretty good. :lol: He also almost clipped two of the Yamaha Rock River guys standing by that corner. We got a pretty good laugh out of it, mostly because we'd just gotten the shat scared out of us. :lol: The crazy thing though is that this type of stuff happens all the time (3 times for me on just that day).

BTW here's the racing gallery from that day https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/photo/race-gallery/redbud-mx-pro-national/468/