Reeds or Flywheel weight?

Reeds or Flywheel weight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well youve already got the bike set up with a good pipe. Id say go with the reeds. Either way your gonna have to relearn the bike. Not to mention that the reeds are an easy swap, compared to doing steel clutch plates or the FWW. Truth fully if you could really afford to do it and if you can find one for your bike. I would go with the Boyesen RAD valve. That will really breathe ALOT of life into your bike especially on the bottom end to mid range. Just my 2Cents.

thanks for the input guys, I have the thread set up to let everyone vote for 2 weeks, whichever one has the most votes at the end of the 2 weeks is what im getting. As if right now it looks like ill be getting reeds.

at most drop 1 on the front with the reeds and it will be a totally different bike
I also have a 53 tooth gear available to me, but I would need a longer chain to get it to work, right now im about 2 links short of making it work and not hit my chain slider

I'd get a fww, more bang for the buck for woods riding. Than get the reeds later.

Also, why is Ray in this thread? Is he trying to troll every 2t thread now or something?

I'd get a fww, more bang for the buck for woods riding. Than get the reeds later.

Also, why is Ray in this thread? Is he trying to troll every 2t thread now or something?
Dude, seriously. I just wrote what I heard, and labeled it that way. You even voted same as myself^ I don't know what's up with you all in your 2 stroke, Klan club but it's annoying. 2 strokes aren't the :bleep: god of motocross, if they were the Pro AMA would still run them. Simple enough? Off my ass. This is all I have to say.

Dude, seriously. I just wrote what I heard, and labeled it that way. You even voted same as myself^ I don't know what's up with you all in your 2 stroke, Klan club but it's annoying. 2 strokes aren't the :bleep: god of motocross, if they were the Pro AMA would still run them. Simple enough? Off my ass. This is all I have to say.
This is not a thread about mx :picard:

I was just noting that you seem to be poking into allot of 2smoke threads:smirk:

Also, they are. It's just that 250cc bikes are made to compete with 450cc bikes. Do the math.

U mad bro?