Recruit bike

I was up last night thinking what would be cooler than a full GO ARMY decal kit to recruit riders. That just seems like itd kick ass! Ive always like there theme and stickers and stuff but a full decal/background set would just plain, kick ass! :thumb:

I guess I'm missing it too. There is no way I would army anything on my bike. Unless of course they are paying me to advertise for them.

I was up last night thinking what would be cooler than a full GO ARMY decal kit to recruit riders. That just seems like itd kick ass! Ive always like there theme and stickers and stuff but a full decal/background set would just plain, kick ass! :thumb:

ydoygz if it's something you like, go for it :thumb: :USA:

i actually like the idea enough, i wonder how much the graphics would cost to have made...its diffrent, cool, and tell the quadtards not to even try to hit me :lol: but seriously, if anyone has any links to custom graphics ide like to see

i actually like the idea enough, i wonder how much the graphics would cost to have made...its diffrent, cool, and tell the quadtards not to even try to hit me :lol: but seriously, if anyone has any links to custom graphics ide like to see

Some Dirt Bike Addicts graphics would look cool too :smirk:

JAMES DID YOU SEE THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^

Im not gettin down on you if thats what youre thinking. Go for it if you want army graphics. I sport jagermeister, obviously that makes me look like a fucking drunk. :thumb:

There is always the real thing
m2-hero.png