Recommend any good DVD's

so what are all the kiddies watching these days? I havent watched any dirt bike videos since the crusty demons of dirt series in the 90's so list up your fav videos.

Since I'm an off-road kind of guy, I like "Focus" and "Pro Moto TV Vol. 1" from the ProMoto guys. I also like "Dust to Glory".

Nitro Circus is good and 199 lives is good.

Don't even bother nothing will top Crusty 2! :hail:

i was in glamis one big weekend and they showed up..the clown guy was there and they had a stage set up at competiion hill that had a band playing... been a really long time so i cant recall wich one it was but there is a clip of that clown doing a back flip off the stage... in that video they recorded me and all my buddys getting into a fight in the mosh pit...

what happend was this one real big guy was picking on only the small guys moshing so my buddy slammed him hard as ****.. it knocked him down and the guy took it personal and sucker punched my buddy. This started about a 15 person all out brawl that i got sucked into.

****ing crazy times and part of the reason i dont do BIG weekends anymore. always stupid shit like that happening.

i was in glamis one big weekend and they showed up..the clown guy was there and they had a stage set up at competiion hill that had a band playing... been a really long time so i cant recall wich one it was but there is a clip of that clown doing a back flip off the stage... in that video they recorded me and all my buddys getting into a fight in the mosh pit...

what happend was this one real big guy was picking on only the small guys moshing so my buddy slammed him hard as ****.. it knocked him down and the guy took it personal and sucker punched my buddy. This started about a 15 person all out brawl that i got sucked into.

****ing crazy times and part of the reason i dont do BIG weekends anymore. always stupid shit like that happening.

:lol: Yea Glamis is nuts.

I have some videos of comp hill at night before the closed it down, it was ****ing insane!!!

wait what????

comp hill is closed down ?

im confused how did they do that? I know shit has changed and you have to get a pass or some shit to ride glamis now but damm.... closed comp hill?

**** its been a long time.

:lol: Yea Glamis is nuts.
I have some videos of comp hill at night before the closed it down, it was ****ing insane!!!

wait what????
comp hill is closed down ?
im confused how did they do that? I know shit has changed and you have to get a pass or some shit to ride glamis now but damm.... closed comp hill?
**** its been a long time.

No, no, no. Comp Hill isn't closed down. They just don't allow any night riding there.
Also, it's about 50% the size it used to be 10 years ago.

Oldsmobile Hill is the new Comp Hill.
People park and party there all day and all night.

I've never needed a pass to ride Glamis either.

I think those are just rumors guys. :ride:

....... bahhh :thumb:

No, no, no. Comp Hill isn't closed down. They just don't allow any night riding there.

What's this DVD about again? :noidea:

Window lickers......:moon:

pretty sure its not a rumor. i drove through there last week on ym way from ocotillo to the river. some stores in that city that is right before it had signs that said get your glamis pass here.

So why did they stop the night riding ? so many people getting hurt at the fire jump they do ?

You can night ride you just can't hang out at Comp Hill after dark.

It was ****ing nuts at the end, people were dying and shit. :crazy:

yea it did get nuts that is for sure... ive seen so many people get hit by trucks or buggys while they do that fire jump line thing. Also i dont think i can recall a single big weekend where someone did not either die or get paralized

watched the Nitro Circus Country Fried vid. its awesome and ive always loved Travis Pestrana not only is he just bad ass with nuts that need wheel barrels but he seems like a cool guy. i mean anyone with a bad ass name like Travis has to be one cool mother****er.

I am grabbing Moto the movie now.

Well, I don't know what the kiddies are watching these days, but 2 videos any dirtbiker should watch are On Any Sunday and Dust To Glory.