Red peppers
Onion
Burger- taco seasoning
Chicken-taco seasoning
Refried beans
Black beans
Four cheese mex blend
Tortillas

Layer of tortilla then each ingredient I made one with chicken and one with burger :drool:

image.jpg

From my phone so bare with me

Mexican lasagna:
Enchilada sause
Green chilies
Red peppers
Onion
Burger- taco seasoning
Chicken-taco seasoning
Refrided beans
Black beans
Four cheese mex blend
Tortillas

Layer of tortilla then each ingredient I made one with chicken and one with burger :drool:

View attachment 15444
That looks delicious. :thumb: Here is my family's main course tonight. Two racks of baby backs on the smoker. :banana: 080.JPG

FAILED... no pic's of my attempt on SUNS veggie "platter" however I'll describe it...

Squish cut up into 1'2 thick slices (they weren't that big around
Muchrooms... big ones quartered
Mini bell peppers left whole
Shallots - halved and seperated
:thinking:... me thinks that's it
drizzled with EVOO, salt and pepper
Placed in a veggie basket for the grill and roast next to the tri-tip I also had going... :drool:ohhhhhhhhhh man was it good.

FAILED... no pic's of my attempt on SUNS veggie "platter" however I'll describe it...

Placed in a veggie basket for the grill and roast next to the tri-tip I also had going... :drool:ohhhhhhhhhh man was it good.
Pics boy, pics damn it. I don't have smellovision or readovision here.:poke::P

WOW,
The spell police has a problem with his own shit! Next time you correct me remember...:finger::finger:

You blame it on a fat finger? What keyboard has the "S-C" as neighbors? You just kant handle criticism? SO…..
:finger:
Lunch Wed? Your turn.....

I can take critisism, it's the shit that OTHERS try and dish out to take the focus off of them!!! THAT is what can't be handled

as for lunch... dentist appointment, let's make it next week... :hug: yes it's my turn PALMER... :rolleyes:

I can take critisism, it's the shit that OTHERS try and dish out to take the focus off of them!!! THAT is what can't be handled

as for lunch... dentist appointment, let's make it next week... :hug: yes it's my turn PALMER... :rolleyes:

Going to the dentist to get you hair trimed? Don't forget to have the dentist say hi to my kids..... :P

ok here is a good one for you all.

first get some cheese. whatever you like best. i try to find some jalapeno flavored ones. Then cut them into small cubes about sugar cube size and freeze them.

then take boneless chicken breasts and hammer them out flat

place cheese cubes and sliced jalapeno into the chicken breast and wrap it up into a ball.

take 2 slices of bacon and wrap them around the chicken so to cover as much surface as you can.

take 2 toothpicks and spear them to keep it all together and BBQ. add some sauce at the end if you wish.....

CHICKEN BALLS.....
919415_10151587030612480_1456608809_o.jpg