Recent Forum "Outage"

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Staff member
First off, sorry that you couldn't get your DBA fix for about an hour. :P

It seems that a certain analytics software has had a hiccup and took down ALL the forums that it's installed on. :shocked: It's since been disabled and I hoping this will also fix the Apache port 80 error some of you have been getting.

First off, sorry that you couldn't get your DBA fix for about an hour. :P

It seems that a certain analytics software has had a hiccup and took down ALL the forums that it's installed on. :shocked: It's since been disabled and I hoping this will also fix the Apache port 80 error some of you have been getting.

I'd give you roost but I don't know why.......:smirk:.....thanks for fixing it! :thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I almost had a heart attack when it went back to the blue forum format for a while. It even said Vbulletin as the banner. Pretty weird james. I think maybe you just unplugged the server by accident!:P -BIG DAN:thumb:

James

Staff member
I almost had a heart attack when it went back to the blue forum format for a while. It even said Vbulletin as the banner. Pretty weird james. I think maybe you just unplugged the server by accident!:P -BIG DAN:thumb:
Yeah that was one of my first steps in the diagnosis, reverting the style template to stock.

:lol: It's almost funny sitting back and watching all the support forums going crazy as people are trying to figure out what just happened, I'm guessing somebody won't have a job tomorrow. :smirk:

SRAD97750

Staff member
It gave me time to actually talk to my wifey. Thank you DBA. Making families stronger everyday. -BIG DAN:thumb:

All I got was dirt on my entire screen. :shocked: TT was up and running on my end. :naughty: Glad it is back up and running.

well it didn't fix it cause I got the chat error two times tonight and then about 4 times I typed stuff in that just disapeared. I also got a page not found error when I clicked on the settings tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.