250 Rebuilding KX250

To clarify, a lot of the reason I don't like them is all the miracles in a bottle they sell coupled with some outlandish advertising, I'm sure the 2 stroke oil works just like the rest of the api certified ones.

Lucas has been around since I was a little kid. Like Kendal

Yeah, we used to look at it like STP. (stood for ' Shit TO Put in' when it is time to sell). But you have to appreciate that they are putting some money into motorcycle racing.

To clarify, a lot of the reason I don't like them is all the miracles in a bottle they sell coupled with some outlandish advertising, I'm sure the 2 stroke oil works just like the rest of the api certified ones.

i get the 16.00 a quart shit for 8 bucks with my discount so that's what I run. seems to be ok.

yeah, back in hs we used that and "motorhoney" in autoshop. I remember putting it in a honda stepthru 90 and the clutches would no longer release.

Lucas has been around since I was a little kid. Like Kendal
my dad was driving commercial trucks back then too, his claim is that they started out selling "stop leaks" in truck stops because the guy would be 1200 miles away before he realized he'd burned his money.

Yeah, we used to look at it like STP. (stood for ' Shit TO Put in' when it is time to sell). But you have to appreciate that they are putting some money into motorcycle racing.

The lucas stuff is pretty good stuff. Lots of stump jumpers use the Walmart stuff with no issues as well. My father made me use Wolveshead in my race bikes at 12:1 because 2 stroke oil is 2 stroke oil..... Damn air cooled cr60 loved to eat bearings. Lol what a fast bike though.