Reasons to check your reeds frequently

James

Staff member
WHAT A CATCH. I can't imagine how much further I could have gotten on this piston before the skirt let go. I would have been stranded miles and miles from the truck... :shocked:
:shocked: You lucky son of a gun. :thumb:
Things like this scare me:eek: I didnt even know what the hell a reed was, let alone that I may have one!
:lol: Don't worry 4 strokes don't have any. :thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I'll probably do a simple How-to thread on top end inspection and replacement. Should be a few days before the new parts come in the mail. -BIG DAN:thumb:

A 2 stroke crankcase is seperate from the tranny. And you call yourself a professional stand sitter. :picard:

I would normally say, "why do you need to embarrass me in front of my friend like that?", But I realized that I do not have any friends on here. So I will just say, "Thanks for calling me out!"
When you are a pro stand sitter like me, you never have to know about bike repairs, only cleaning and polishing technique. :prof:

I would normally say, "why do you need to embarrass me in front of my friend like that?", But I realized that I do not have any friends on here. So I will just say, "Thanks for calling me out!"
When you are a pro stand sitter like me, you never have to know about bike repairs, only cleaning and polishing technique. :prof:

Your right. I shouldn't expect a stand sitter to know things as complicated as a 2 stroke oiling system. I am shocked it took you so long to catch my insult.:smirk: :poke: :P

Your right. I shouldn't expect a stand sitter to know things as complicated as a 2 stroke oiling system. I am shocked it took you so long to catch my insult.:smirk: :poke: :P
I have been missing in action with mass work, so I may be way behind, just like my riding skills..I'll try to catch up..:thumb: