Rear tire

Thought I still had an old set of D756 tires somewhere and after some searching, turns out I do. :thumb:

These are 100/90-19 Dunlop D756's (rear). If the wear isn't to bad for you and you come to Middlebury to pick them up, I'll give them to you.

0a85fcde.jpg

And these are currently on the bike (obviously), but they'll be replaced shortly after I'm riding again. Also 100/90-19

2bf14eca.jpg

What tires are on the bike? Trippy looking tread.:thinking: Works good ? :thinking:

James

Staff member
What tires are on the bike? Trippy looking tread.:thinking: Works good ? :thinking:
Aratrax, which I believe is a Motosport.com in-house brand. I've had them on for maybe 30-50 hrs, didn't put the hr meter on until after so :noidea:. The edges stayed fairly "sharp" until that last week I rode, but that week they wore like crazy. :bonk: The thread does look "trippy", but I think they suck, don't "hook up" for crap. I've been dying to try those M51's you see there, they're the new D756.

But I only paid $80 for the pair, guess you get what you pay for.:smirk:

James

Staff member
RDub, not sure how much it'll cost to send you that front tire, but it'll probably be $20-30. Also its a 100/80-21
well It looks like R-Dubya called dibs on the front, but ill come pick up that rear, whats a good day for ya?
:thumb: Got your digits