All Rattlesnake Canyon/Pappy&Harriets- When?

I would like to go.
Do ya need a big tank for that ride ??

To make a complete loop from Means, is probably about 65-70 miles. But there will be a gas station at about mile #55, that we could top off at, and do the plane too.:thumb: I'm not too sure on the ride up situation. I think if TWS will be up there for a long Memorial Weekend, maybe do it that Saturday?

You guys need to get something plated. I hate the stress of that possible $1k+ ticket. That's why I bought a bike with a plate. I'd say the risk is low, but it's not zero.

To make a complete loop from Means, is probably about 65-70 miles. But there will be a gas station at about mile #55, that we could top off at, and do the plane too.:thumb: I'm not too sure on the ride up situation. I think if TWS will be up there for a long Memorial Weekend, maybe do it that Saturday?

I could make it easy with a little gas. I will check and see what I got going Memorial. My Buddy has a place up there and was wondering where the plane is. He might go too!!

Im in for Saturday ride Ill Talk to James before.