All Rattlesnake Canyon/Pappy&Harriets- When?

Rattlesnake Canyon/Pappy&Harriets- Who's in & When?

From the sounds of it, there's some interest about doing it. I've been wanting to get back up there, as it's coming up on a year at least since I've been. So if we do it, we could stage at Means, do RSC, PT for lunch, swing out and see the downed plane, cruise Giant Rock, and head back to camp.
Now the only question, is when? Sunday is Mothers Day, and Summer heat is coming. Any suggestions, and who would be in?

It's about 375 miles one way for me to get to Johnson Valley. Due to the distance, I would make it a 3 day weekend if I could possibly make it. DO NOT make plans around me! You set the date and if it works for me, great :thumb:.
From the sounds of it, there's some interest about doing it. I've been wanting to get back up there, as it's coming up on a year at least since I've been. So if we do it, we could stage at Means, do RSC, PT for lunch, swing out and see the downed plane, cruise Giant Rock, and head back to camp.
Now the only question, is when? Sunday is Mothers Day, and Summer heat is coming. Any suggestions, and who would be in?

The way I see it is Chris and I have til Memorial day weekend to do it in Red Sticker Season.Not that that really bothers me out there anyways.Guess half the ride I did wasn't all that legal anyways.I took off Wed Thurs Friday and Memorial day weekend to go to JV unless it turns super Hot. So that's defintley open for me.Outside of that this weekend looks to be a little cooler. Or any weekend before Memorial day.

The way I see it is Chris and I have til Memorial day weekend to do it in Red Sticker Season.Not that that really bothers me out there anyways.Guess half the ride I did wasn't all that legal anyways.I took off Wed Thurs Friday and Memorial day weekend to go to JV unless it turns super Hot. So that's defintley open for me.Outside of that this weekend looks to be a little cooler. Or any weekend before Memorial day.

It's just going by the houses, is what I don't like. I just try to idle by, and be invisible.:smirk: