Random Videos

Is that from a movie?

I was always intrigued by the ocean...
I had a friend that was stationed on an aircraft carrier in the north Atlantic... He said there is nothing scarier than watching the bow of your 13 story tall aircraft carrier being easily consumed by a wave twice its size.... He immediately put in a request for transfer to to the pacific fleet :lol:

:thumb: That is so cool when these athletes do not let the injuries or handicaps slow them down.

yea i find it super inspiring cause i feel like if something like that happened to me id prolly sink into a self loathing depresion. But then again no one can really know what they would do in that situation unless they been there themselves so who knows.

also he has some super awesome friends around him cause none of that would be possible without the good people around.

yea i find it super inspiring cause i feel like if something like that happened to me id prolly sink into a self loathing depresion. But then again no one can really know what they would do in that situation unless they been there themselves so who knows.

also he has some super awesome friends around him cause none of that would be possible without the good people around.
I know I could not sit still. I can't sit around now when I am recovering from an injury...

James

Staff member
CBS did some coverage on Gopro this morning... check out the video its interesting to know how the company was started and why.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7397975n&tag=hdr;cnav

also i wish goPro would go public... i want to buy shares. been saying it for over a year that gopro is blowing up and its happening.
You know how you have a million dollar idea? Well the GoPro is more like a billion dollar idea. :lol:

Going public is not always a good thing....