Random Videos

Trav that could totally be done. However mine and your geographic locations would make it kinda diffacult. It would be very cool. A little hard for the guy flying the plane to get the line up correct. But cool none the less.

You are in Northern Nevada? Well i will be visiting my good buddy who lives out by reno. It dont have to be a lake bed any open area really. Also what i have in mind wouldnt be That hard for the pilot. As long he could keep it low enough and all he would have to do is fly it from behind directly over the riders. Maybe add a turn in there after the pass. I know i would not trust myself to be a pilot but i guess it wouldnt be that much harder then what it looks like to land one so anyone with some skill should be fine.

google how to get your audio back on youtube. :thumb:

some of those spots are pretty damm tight fora truck
I disputed it. They unblocked it......and removed it 6 hours later. :thinking:

There was plenty of glass on one of the rocks. None of our guys got anything major though.

and by the looks of those trucks at the staging area they were awful purdy to be sctachin paint...posted this before watching the tight section ... carry on!
The purty ones knew better.They are however wider....which may have been to their advantage in the notch....no one wanted to test that theory though. :smirk:

You are in Northern Nevada? Well i will be visiting my good buddy who lives out by reno. It dont have to be a lake bed any open area really. Also what i have in mind wouldnt be That hard for the pilot. As long he could keep it low enough and all he would have to do is fly it from behind directly over the riders. Maybe add a turn in there after the pass. I know i would not trust myself to be a pilot but i guess it wouldnt be that much harder then what it looks like to land one so anyone with some skill should be fine.

I am in Northern Nevada. Just outside of Reno. And We have plenty of places suitable to do something like what your talking about.

Did he not know what was on the other side of the hill before launching over it? :prof: Just thinking there may have been another approach to landing other than what he accomplished.

Either he didn't and got the surpise of his life or he did and thought he'd make it......to where? :noidea:......

Did he not know what was on the other side of the hill before launching over it? :prof: Just thinking there may have been another approach to landing other than what he accomplished.

Ah hell....I dont question that kid anymore. :smirk:

It looks like he probably tried to go slow enough to still hit the downslope. :noidea: