Random Videos

That is funny. I never knew cows could be so curious about something. They act like puppy dogs.

i just recently learned how curious they are as well. not gonna stop me from eating them tho MUUUUUHAHHAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddvVBMu2rjo&feature=related
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
meticulous meticulous meticulous immaculate .... $15 a quart oil :lol: Oh the joys of being able to afford a beamer for going to starbucks..

BMW'S Virtually Flawless ..... i sear to shit if i was in charge of BMW marketing that would be their next slogan

$15 a quart oil :lol: Oh the joys of being able to afford a beamer for going to starbucks..
That 10w/60 is good stuff. I use to have to run the 5w/60 in my old car, but I had a hook up at the dealer so I would get it topped off for free. Still had a spare quart in the trunk though. No Starbucks, but 7-11 runs for Rockstars:thumb:

that is so awesome. Ohhh the idea's i have. Can you bring that set up to a Dry lake? id love to do some fly by filming of haulin ass across that. Or any trail in the open dez would be bitchen to use that for filming.

Second attempt at video editing. Just press mute...youtube didn't care for my first choice of music :foul::rant: (nothing of my rig, i was just passenger and filmer for the day)

google how to get your audio back on youtube. :thumb:

some of those spots are pretty damm tight fora truck

and by the looks of those trucks at the staging area they were awful purdy to be sctachin paint...posted this before watching the tight section ... carry on!

that is so awesome. Ohhh the idea's i have. Can you bring that set up to a Dry lake? id love to do some fly by filming of haulin ass across that. Or any trail in the open dez would be bitchen to use that for filming.

Trav that could totally be done. However mine and your geographic locations would make it kinda diffacult. It would be very cool. A little hard for the guy flying the plane to get the line up correct. But cool none the less.