Random Videos

watch

dont know why but this cracks me up.

Yea..would be fun to have a horn like that. When I used to go to TT in the DRZ Forum there was a guy that was riggin his DRZ with some big ass horn. So big it required a separate power source and wiring etc.. I so wanted to see him post vids like this after he did the install but he never did. Dont know if he ever got it done or not. But can you picture it on a bike? OMG!:lol:

Yea..would be fun to have a horn like that. When I used to go to TT in the DRZ Forum there was a guy that was riggin his DRZ with some big ass horn. So big it required a separate power source and wiring etc.. I so wanted to see him post vids like this after he did the install but he never did. Dont know if he ever got it done or not. But can you picture it on a bike? OMG!:lol:

Not only power but you need an air source too. Small 12 air compressor and tank..where would you put it all though. It would be funny to see.

Not only power but you need an air source too. Small 12 air compressor and tank..where would you put it all though. It would be funny to see.

It became such a big project that people were trying to help him with wiring diagrams and everything. It was so involved! I wonder:noidea: if he finally gave up on the idea.