Random Videos

So Track Star (AKA Rack) decided he was going to try his hand at Rock Climbing while in Vegas. I think he spent too much time at the Buffet..:picard:

Short man syndrome...."where's the floor!?"
Rack.jpeg
I see a hand on her shoulder, but the look on Rack's bro's face tells another story. I am thinking that is not Rack's hand on her shoulder.
image.jpeg

That belt around your waist @Rack really enhances your package...:smirk:

So Track Star (AKA Rack) decided he was going to try his hand at Rock Climbing while in Vegas. I think he spent too much time at the Buffet..:picard:

View attachment 22875
I see a hand on her shoulder, but the look on Rack's bro's face tells another story. I am thinking that is not Rack's hand on her shoulder.
View attachment 22874

think he got as high as I could have.....I wouldn"t brag bout that though.

View attachment 22875
View attachment 22874

By the way, I thought i saw you in the crowd. You should have come up and said hi! :gibbs:

Last edited:
By the way, I thought i saw you in the crowd. You should have come up and said hi! :gibbs:

there was a crowd??? what were they there for.............. not for you i'm willing to bet!

EDIT:
Now that I watched the video...

1) I think you thought it said RACK climbing and felt the need to do it
2) Someone mentiuoned your CORE... I think your CORE got in the way...

Good job... :thumb:

Last edited: