Random Videos

SRAD97750

Staff member
ABS ONLY helps maintain control of the vehicle in event of a skid and does NOT decrease breaking distance.

ABS decreases braking distance greatly. If the ABS system even ONE time, gives you traction back to the front/rear wheel during a skid... braking distance must be decreased.

Also, I just thought it was hilarious that guy just plows the camry!!!! -BIG DAN:thumb:

I rolled up about an hour after this happened. They all ended up doing a group picture together. All the people in the car and the person who hit them. It was kind of weird. Almost always something interesting up there on a weekend, particularly on Sundays. I dont ride The Snake on weekends so much. I prefer to spectate. Often it is like the Peterson Museum coming to you but, you get to see them in action.

I used to do those on the trampoline until one day I went backward instead of foreward...off the trampoline. :lol:

That's impressive though! Can you do a 1.5 front?

its not really possible to do it on tramps as you need to be moving forward to do a gainer
its in one of the video's... i did a 1.5 front off the high dive for the first time this day as well... not bad for a fat old dude.

its not really possible to do it on tramps as you need to be moving forward to do a gainer
its in one of the video's... i did a 1.5 front off the high dive for the first time this day as well... not bad for a fat old dude.

It's possible, I used to do it up until then, but I was much smaller. I usually did them by jumping from ladder or roof onto the trampoline, giving me the forward momentum. But when I crashed, that was with me trying to provide the forward momentum. I'd done it before...but not that time. :lol: