Random Videos

James

Staff member
without watching i want to see if i can guess? is this the video where the one guy wins and proceeeds to tow the other around while some woman is yelling and screaming ?
Maybe. :smirk:

I should mention that this video was for Leadhead. :lol::stirthepot:

Maybe. :smirk:

I should mention that this video was for Leadhead. :lol::stirthepot:

:lol: :lol: That makes me sad!!! Seeing a Chevy pulled around so much. But that doesn't make me as mad as this video:

Sure...of course the Cummins would have won, but think of all the damage he did/could have done to that Chevy. The other video was two play trucks, these trucks I bet were daily drivers. I think I would have thrown it in reverse and blew out his rear just to make it even.

I bet he's got a couple thousand dollar mud tires on there that now have huge flat spots in them.

:lol: :lol: That makes me sad!!! Seeing a Chevy pulled around so much. But that doesn't make me as mad as this video:

Sure...of course the Cummins would have won, but think of all the damage he did/could have done to that Chevy. The other video was two play trucks, these trucks I bet were daily drivers. I think I would have thrown it in reverse and blew out his rear just to make it even.

I bet he's got a couple thousand dollar mud tires on there that now have huge flat spots in them.

You mad bro?

James

Staff member

:whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=_nc_KiPjLKo&NR=1

without watching i want to see if i can guess? is this the video where the one guy wins and proceeeds to tow the other around while some woman is yelling and screaming ?

And she yells out ... F'n fool.......... Was this a sanctioned event where all safety precautions are noted and addressed..... what do people expect???

The opld "addage that goes... "it's all good until someone gets hurt!"... Kind of liek OSHA... the reason so many things habve such ridiculous safety warnings is because "someone has tried it and failed"...

:picard:

as another women screams at him saying "Now that's F'd up"... and when the truck breaks without being pulled aroudn the city (that was funny), is that F'd up too????

Stupid is as stupid does.... :cool:

as another women screams at him saying "Now that's F'd up"... and when the truck breaks without being pulled aroudn the city (that was funny), is that F'd up too????

Nope! I dont think the guy in the first video was trying to be a dick. You can see how much his truck is bouncing around, he probably didn't notice it was being pulled apart until he saw the truck get sideways... :lol:

The guy in the second video obviously went way too far. Especially since those are expensive daily driver new trucks...not redneck engineered play trucks like the second video.

Nope! I dont think the guy in the first video was trying to be a dick. You can see how much his truck is bouncing around, he probably didn't notice it was being pulled apart until he saw the truck get sideways... :lol:

The guy in the second video obviously went way too far. Especially since those are expensive daily driver new trucks...not redneck engineered play trucks like the second video.

Kind of stupid to treating your daily driver like that... regardless if you're the one pulling the other guy around town... :lol: