Random Videos

View attachment 12138 Crazy shit for sure. I know a couple places in Cal City that would give this place a run for it's money (without the water of course). I am willing to show and watch whichever you crazy f**kers want to try.
:thumb: I think that picture is from the first time Jr and I met you. Back in the TT days :lol:
You show me the place and I will throw your..errrrr.... I mean I will ride your bike over, up, down, through and under it while you watch with camera and video in hand...:devil:

I highly doubt it. But would love to watch you try. It's like going up the Salmon run for 200 yards. We camped a pro motocrosser once. He was close to you but not quite you. He gave it and couple in the nearby area a few runs at it and ended up breaking shit on his bike. Finally gave up. We will camp over there one time for something different and I can show it all to you. :thumb:

Much worse. I crawled down the last couple hundred yards and it took me almost an hour to get to the bottom. It has drop-offs, ruts and many rocks.
I remember asking the guy who was ahead of me if it was doable and his reaction was yeah, no-problem. :crazy::jawdrop: My reaction after committing was oh shit, I hope I make it down with no broken bones. There was no turning around.:bonk: BTW, there is a cross within 20-30 feet from this.:eek:

I remember asking the guy who was ahead of me if it was doable and his reaction was yeah, no-problem. :crazy::jawdrop: My reaction after committing was oh shit, I hope I make it down with no broken bones. There was no turning around.:bonk: BTW, there is a cross within 20-30 feet from this.:eek:
Sounds like Rack and I when we are out on a ride....:thinking: