Random Videos

What a joke, they are so dumb they never even thought to look in the grill. They spend all this time looking for a stupid detecter rather than go out and find some Aholes that deserve a moving violation. I think radar tickets are a real cheeseball way of nabbing someone going 10 miles over the limit. We have sneaky city cops on motorcycles hiding is bushes all the time around here at the bottoms of hills just waiting for grandma to go over the speed limit.

What a joke, they are so dumb they never even thought to look in the grill. They spend all this time looking for a stupid detecter rather than go out and find some Aholes that deserve a moving violation. I think radar tickets are a real cheeseball way of nabbing someone going 10 miles over the limit. We have sneaky city cops on motorcycles hiding is bushes all the time around here at the bottoms of hills just waiting for grandma to go over the speed limit.

Yeah, it became a matter of principal once the guy told him all he had... He needed to make sure he wan't crazy! :bonk:

James

Staff member
What a joke, they are so dumb they never even thought to look in the grill. They spend all this time looking for a stupid detecter rather than go out and find some Aholes that deserve a moving violation. I think radar tickets are a real cheeseball way of nabbing someone going 10 miles over the limit.
I'm guessing it has to do with radar detectors being illegal in that state and it being a commercial truck.
We have sneaky city cops on motorcycles hiding is bushes all the time around here at the bottoms of hills just waiting for grandma to go over the speed limit.
The cops in the town where I work will wave at you as you speed on by (15 mph over). :smirk: Ok maybe not so much a wave but a hand motion to slow down. :lol: