Random Videos

I see law suits coming after that... someone else is going to try it but fail... now they're going to have to put up a higher rail/wall. :rolleyes:
Exactly what we were talking about earlier. It takes one bozo to do something stupid so the rest of the bozos are prevented from hurting themselves. Then all the smart people have to stand back and see all the crap and think, WTF?

I went out to ride this weekend but forgot there was a desert race out at my riding spot. Here is some footage that was shot at the spectator area I was standing at. I did not shoot this video but I was there when it was recorded. I absolutely love this type of racing and I think it is something everybody should experience. A vehicle that is able to do 100 plus in 3-4 foot deep whoops is amazing to me.

-Brock
powersportjunkie.com
shoppsj.com

I went out to ride this weekend but forgot there was a desert race out at my riding spot. Here is some footage that was shot at the spectator area I was standing at. I did not shoot this video but I was there when it was recorded. I absolutely love this type of racing and I think it is something everybody should experience. A vehicle that is able to do 100 plus in 3-4 foot deep whoops is amazing to me.

-Brock
powersportjunkie.com
shoppsj.com

Suspension is your friend!