Random Videos

I'm guessing they call[ed] it "bath salts" to try and throw off ATF/ICE. :noidea:

I'm thinking more like Epsum/Epson (sp??) salt where you soak parts of your body in it to relieve what ails you... you soak in bath salts to relieve stress... the scents apparently sooth your brain allowing you to relax... :devil:.... :prof: you're welcome!

I'm thinking more like Epsum/Epson (sp??) salt where you soak parts of your body in it to relieve what ails you... you soak in bath salts to relieve stress... the scents apparently sooth your brain allowing you to relax... :devil:.... :prof: you're welcome!
Well I agree with him ^ if it didn't have a second purpose they wouldn't sell that stuff in every store

I'm guessing they call[ed] it "bath salts" to try and throw off ATF/ICE. :noidea:
I usually ingest a healthy amount of Bathsalts before I go fishing. Then, by the time I catch something I just eat it, lure and all, just to, you know, save the hassle of lighting up the grill and so forth and so on...........(that last phrasing was for James benefit.....:lol:)