Random Videos

well there
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh :finger: It took me like all night to down load that song.. And then i just added it.. And went on.. And i didn't realized it was effed up intill it was all over :cry:
well thats your problem right there. you you dont down your load ... you download the song.

Bush is so racist that he helped the Africans refurbish a hospital. Look at that, a president in blue jeans and a ball cap out working his ass off in the heat of Africa to help the needy. And he's racist?

Bush is so racist that he helped the Africans refurbish a hospital. Look at that, a president in blue jeans and a ball cap out working his ass off in the heat of Africa to help the needy. And he's racist?

Worst president ever. I MISS HIM :(

i voted bush but he was one of the worst presidents in history... i have no problem admiting i voted for bush but i will also be the first to admit it was a mistake. honestly tho i never had any good choices then.

I remember when no one would admit to voting for bush :noidea: .... I've always voted for him and pulled for him.
He's always had my support, I like him and still do, but there's stuff I'd do differently. I'm strictly personal freedom based.

i voted bush but he was one of the worst presidents in history... i have no problem admiting i voted for bush but i will also be the first to admit it was a mistake. honestly tho i never had any good choices then.

Ditto!

Current guy was voted worst president ever. Beat Jimmy Carter by a long shot...

Not that big arse Richard Prior black coral 70's bush though - we're talking 90's trimmage :thumb: I'm reading your mail M :thumb: :smirk:
Yeah, we're talking Hitler mustache, pencil thin runway strip, micro triangle and my favorite..... hardwood floor....

Your secretary and I read your mail Nedge :thumb: