Random Videos

When I graduated high school I immediately started working towards becoming a navy pilot, that was killed with a type 1 diabetes diagnosis. Everything else I want to do seems boring by comparison, including racing the baja

From what I hear the planes will be remotely controlled at some point in the future. I know they want it sooner than later, but we know how that goes. Im not a fan of this, I don't think anything can replace a manned cockpit.

From what I hear the planes will be remotely controlled at some point in the future. I know they want it sooner than later, but we know how that goes. Im not a fan of this, I don't think anything can replace a manned cockpit.
the pilot is the limiting factor of the performance of the modern fighter jets, there comes a point where you won't survive the g forces. No pilot, higher limit on the g's

the pilot is the limiting factor of the performance of the modern fighter jets, there comes a point where you won't survive the g forces. No pilot, higher limit on the g's

Yeah, I understand all that. but I've always been fascinated with man and machine, particularly flight, and was always a big Chuck Yeager fan. When the human component is removed I lose a lot of interest.