Random Videos

Dumbass....
So a guy starts a thread talking about a Youtube video he is going to make about how to plate a 450X in CA.:rifle:

Sooooooooooooooo, I might have provided my thoughts on the subject in a way that has been deemed worthy of "violating the vulgarity filter". Again, whatever the fvck that is:smirk:

Yeah, that thread didn't last very long. Having multiple personalities comes in handy at times like this:busted:

So a guy starts a thread talking about a Youtube video he is going to make about how to plate a 450X in CA.:rifle:

Sooooooooooooooo, I might have provided my thoughts on the subject in a way that has been deemed worthy of "violating the vulgarity filter". Again, whatever the fvck that is:smirk:

Yeah, that thread didn't last very long. Having multiple personalities comes in handy at times like this:busted:

Hey turd Shiter :thumbsdown:

Hey turd Shiter :thumbsdown:
Was that you, you mutta f'r:noidea:

Why, sumtin you need to know?? If there is, talking about it on an open forum certainly isn't the place to do it.:bonk::bonk: What kinda filters does this site have:devil:

If you have any questions, give me a holler.

Last edited:
I may understand its consequences, but I still don't know what the fuck it is. Restrictions lifting today at 7:10AM.....watch out assholes:finger:

And I've been playing all fucking week, even harder:eek: