Random rants

u jelly BRO?
I wish I had a suit :(

:lol: JK I hate dressing up :rant: That leads to mine

I'm a groomsman in a wedding next Saturday (30th) and I have to wear a tux. A kakki tux :picard: I'm quite honored to be part, but got I hate dressing up, I despise ties, and I hope all loafers go to loafers go to shoe-hell to burn.Not to mention it's all outside, so I gotta walk around this big ass property in that stuff in the killer heat :rant:

I wish I had a suit :(

:lol: JK I hate dressing up :rant: That leads to mine

I'm a groomsman in a wedding next Saturday (30th) and I have to wear a tux. A kakki tux :picard: I'm quite honored to be part, but got I hate dressing up, I despise ties, and I hope all loafers go to loafers go to shoe-hell to burn.Not to mention it's all outside, so I gotta walk around this big ass property in that stuff in the killer heat :rant:
Cry me a river, business cloths are quite comfortable. A khaki tux sounds ghetto though :lol:

Cry me a river, business cloths are quite comfortable. A khaki tux sounds ghetto though :lol:
Yeah it does! I feel like I'm being dressed going to a used car salesman business talk or something, only thing to make it worse are brown shoes and an olive under shirt :picard: