Random rants

Well ass most of you know I have a pos truck that needs alot of TLC. Well, I have been have the hardest time finding simple parts for my truck. Not only that I have now received the wrong parts twice from a parts website. Now part of this is my fault for not fully reading the description for the part. But, why should I have to when it's in a sub-section in the website called "Clutch Master Cylinder" and "Clutch Slave Cylinder"? Because I didnt read the full description I received a master AND slave cylinder rebuild kits. Keep in mind this site has 2 sections aptly named "clutch master cylinder rebuild kits" and "clutch slave cylinder rebuild kits". So, my questions are... Why the hell did I get a rebuild kit from the new parts sections? Why can't I go to autozone, Advanced, O'Reilly, or NAPA and they will have the parts on hand for competitive prices? I mean hell autozone, advanced, and o'reilly's should just change their names to "car and truck accessory stores" instead of parts stores, because the parts they have on hand are so limited that that have more accessories.

more rants to come I suppose....

We already have Rant! thread ):

Ahhh but this is "random"..... like this

Dang I hate stupid drivers, almost got taken out this morning... ok, I would have caused more damage but it would have been his fault, the guy changed lanes when I was almost directly next to him... :eek: as I slammed on the brakes and laid on the bugle... all the while yelling profanities at him through my windows and throwing gestures I'm sure he's never seen before... all without spilling my coffee! :smirk: ... I had to get into the lane he was in, once I did, he was behind me so I showed him the sign (language) for "learn how to drive you friggin ijit" thru the heavy tinited rear window. AHHHHHHHHH there, all better now! :thumb:

This car tried to pull out of CVS in front of me. And then 20 feet later I almost run over some girls walking in the road because I was so distracted at the car almost hitting me! I wont even bring up what color the driver of the car nor the two girls are :rolleyes:

my rant is, we all belong to a Dirt bike site that does more bitchen and moaning aboout everthing else than we do ride reports or shop talk about fixing them. I think if was't for a certain 94ish starting issue thread being 8,999,999 million post deep we would only have 9 million about dirtbikes and all the rest would be about how your momma didn't breast feed you :cry:

except Mike, he wouldn't stop breast feeding till he was 10 years old :lol:

Ahhh but this is "random"..... like this

Dang I hate stupid drivers, almost got taken out this morning... ok, I would have caused more damage but it would have been his fault, the guy changed lanes when I was almost directly next to him... :eek: as I slammed on the brakes and laid on the bugle... all the while yelling profanities at him through my windows and throwing gestures I'm sure he's never seen before... all without spilling my coffee! :smirk: ... I had to get into the lane he was in, once I did, he was behind me so I showed him the sign (language) for "learn how to drive you friggin ijit" thru the heavy tinited rear window. AHHHHHHHHH there, all better now! :thumb:
Damn ijits.:thumb:

my rant is, we all belong to a Dirt bike site that does more bitchen and moaning aboout everthing else than we do ride reports or shop talk about fixing them. I think if was't for a certain 94ish starting issue thread being 8,999,999 million post deep we would only have 9 million about dirtbikes and all the rest would be about how your momma didn't breast feed you :cry:

If your mom had cans like my mom did then you would have breast fed until 30...!

:drool: