Random Photos

id like to see vid of that. and you Aussies are serious business when it comes to the BMX's :thumb:

Oh yeah a Vid would make for some :shocked: viewing, I can almost imagine the crunch when this poor dude hits the ground - eeeeekkkkkk !!!

Yes good call on the BMX comment, there is a great track only a few K's away at Tenambit, I'm into mountain biking myself, have a really nice Mongoose, been a great bike, but cannot leave it anywhere as others like it more then you do which sucks.

fuzzy hall still a mongoose guy? i remember back in the 80's mongoose was the shit. if you had a PK ripper or a mongoose you where the boss around my neighborhood.

It was the same deal here Travace, they still have a good name here, awesome bikes with hydraulic disc brakes, lockable front shocks etc etc, bloody expensive piece of gear, but you get what you pay for.

mongoose fell off here in the states.... they are same quality as wallmart bikes.... in fact wallmart sells mongoose. Now a days the rider owned company's are where its at.

mongoose fell off here in the states.... they are same quality as wallmart bikes.... in fact wallmart sells mongoose. Now a days the rider owned company's are where its at.

Gee that's really sad, guess the quality of the ones here have dropped too, I purchased my bike in 08, so if that's the case I'll keep my bike well maintained and going. Apollo bikes have died in the ass here, along with some other leading brands, Mongoose were the last of the quality bikes with cartridge ball bearings in the wheel hubs, bottom bracket etc, probably will go el cheapo now.

Like everything, they are all probably made in "CHINA" now :(!!

407843_623138689939_202804831_32065964_547063529_n.jpg