Random Photos

that's what makes free riding so awesome. it was my fav thing to do mt biking. Downhill is great but nothing like spotting a drop or jump or even just riding down some gnarly hill or cliff that no one else has done before.

Ya, this guy likes to find spots everywhere and anywhere he can. The more impossible looking the more he wants to try it. He has had some nasty spills, and I mean NASTY, broken, bloody spills.

Ya, this guy likes to find spots everywhere and anywhere he can. The more impossible looking the more he wants to try it. He has had some nasty spills, and I mean NASTY, broken, bloody spills.

Always someone there to take him to the hospital though I bet! I'll never understand!

EDF Eagle.jpg
Just bought one of these this morning. Its been a while since Ive flown so it might be short lived. But I'll have fun while it lasts.

I assume RC????

Never Assume (ASS U ME). Yes its an RC. I got a Smoking deal on it too. It retails for $700. I paid $160 for it plus $17 in shipping. Should be here probably Friday, but Im planning on Monday. Its got retractable gear, and full flying elevator. Not the typical horizontal stabilator with hinged elevators. The full size F 15 has two engines. But this one just has on LARGE single fan in it. Im guessing that it should do at or about 100MPH at or near sea level. But I live at about 5000 ft. So the performance will be lacking a little, Im gonna guess and say it will do probably closer to 80-85 mph. Still pretty respectable. Plus my brother recently purchased a small 720P camera that doesnt weigh even half of what my GO PRO does. So when I get it and get a flight or two with it I will post up some flight reviews for it.

Hey :finger: it does look real to me :smirk: cross your eyes and put your hands over them and see if you can tell if it's real :lol:

Hey Hey Hey............. Gentlemen:thinking: It is real. It really flies there for making it the real deal :prof:. Now I think the wording that rez was looking for is full size. It is not full size but mostly scale in appearance.

Nice, is this electric or fuel? Did not know you were a radio control pilot. I have been flying for a few years now but all my planes are electric so I can go to a close by school yard and fly with a couple of friends. My planes are all about 45 to 48 inch wing span and they are quiet and fun to fly. Today's battery technology has come a long way. :thumb:
View attachment 4916
Just bought one of these this morning. Its been a while since Ive flown so it might be short lived. But I'll have fun while it lasts.

Nice, is this electric or fuel? Did not know you were a radio control pilot. I have been flying for a few years now but all my planes are electric so I can go to a close by school yard and fly with a couple of friends. My planes are all about 45 to 48 inch wing span and they are quiet and fun to fly. Today's battery technology has come a long way. :thumb:

I do alot of things other than :ride: my :ride:. Ive been flying RC and driving RC off and on for 20 years or so. I started out with nitro powered stuff. This will be my first electric powered airplane. Its not really big. Its only got a 29 inch wing span, by 43 inch long. It should move out pretty quickly, as it has a 70mm ducted fan with a 2836 KV brushless outrunner motor. But because its a ducted fan it wont be very quiet compared to a propeller driven electric. But I does have retracts, and can be hand launched and belly landed on the grass. Im thinking about getting a glider high start to help assist with hand launches.

Never Assume (ASS U ME). Yes its an RC. I got a Smoking deal on it too. It retails for $700. I paid $160 for it plus $17 in shipping. Should be here probably Friday, but Im planning on Monday. Its got retractable gear, and full flying elevator. Not the typical horizontal stabilator with hinged elevators. The full size F 15 has two engines. But this one just has on LARGE single fan in it. Im guessing that it should do at or about 100MPH at or near sea level. But I live at about 5000 ft. So the performance will be lacking a little, Im gonna guess and say it will do probably closer to 80-85 mph. Still pretty respectable. Plus my brother recently purchased a small 720P camera that doesnt weigh even half of what my GO PRO does. So when I get it and get a flight or two with it I will post up some flight reviews for it.

Regardless the speed 85 or 100...slap that camera on that rocket so we can see how fast the ground comes up at those speeds...:shocked:.....:smirk:

Hey :finger: it does look real to me :smirk: cross your eyes and put your hands over them and see if you can tell if it's real :lol:

I did, and YES my hands are real!!! :prof:

Hey Hey Hey............. Gentlemen:thinking: It is real. It really flies there for making it the real deal :prof:. Now I think the wording that rez was looking for is full size. It is not full size but mostly scale in appearance.

No. the word was real...I was being sarcastic ... :devil: ... or maybe not ... :smirk: